The "Ijazah" is a certificate that permits the holder to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed. The aim of Ijazah is to establish a chain of authorised transmitters that leads back to the original author of the Holy Quran.What is Ijazah?
"Permission," "authorization," or "licence" are the linguistic meanings of Ijazah. It essentially means "permission to narrate." To put it another way, "Ijazah" is a certification that permits its holder to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed.
The aim of Ijazah is to establish the authenticity of the Holy Quran's transmission by following a line of authorised transmitters back to the original author, Muhammad (PBUH)Types of Ijazah?
– Ijazah in Recitation with Tajweed of the Quran
– Ijazah in Memorizing/Hifz the QuranWhy should I obtain an Ijazah course?
A higher authority uses an Ijazah certificate to confirm that someone has been authorised to transmit the Quran's text to others, teach them, and give them the Ijazah. This usually means that the student obtained this knowledge from the teacher word by word.How can I obtain an Ijazah course and certificate?
At Fajr Al-Quran Academy, we provide an Online Ijazah Course through live one-to-one online classes with native experienced teachers (males and females) who can teach you the Holy Quran with Tajweed and Hifz for an online Ijazah course.
To obtain Ijazah in Quran Recitation with Tajweed, the student must correctly recite the whole Quran with Tajweed from Mushaf.
- To obtain Ijazah in Quran Memorization/Hifz, the student must memorise the whole Quran and recite it to the teacher by heart.
– A free trial class is available to students to evaluate their level of recitation, Tajweed, and Hifz/Memorization.
– The student will receive an Ijazah certificate after successfully completing the online Ijazah course.
For more information, please contact us through our email or WhatsApp. We will respond immediately Insha’Allah.